Licensed Professional Counselor - Associate (supervised by Don Zablosky)
Each person is unique, so your therapy should be unique also, by focusing on your personal goals.
As a counselor to individuals and couples, I offer:
- A safe space to share what's on your mind in an accepting, empathetic environment
- Tools for improving communication skills, tackling conflicts, and strengthening bonds
- A skillset to increase your confidence in managing your own difficulties
- An investment in the care and time it takes for you to leave feeling valued and heard
For pre-marital couples:
- I am certified in the Prepare/Enrich Assessment to help couples address potential high-conflict issues and learn communication skills that will help them throughout their marriage
You can reach me at email@example.com or 469-490-1033.
Telehealth sessions available.